Weight Management Plan
Balance your weight, balance your life.
Thrive is a weight management plan that offers a full analysis of 18 traits, 22 genes, and 35 SNPs, providing you with insight into how your body functions to help you achieve your healthiest weight. Thrive is the first step to finding balance in your healthy lifestyle.*
The plan offers:
- Key genetic insights.* Discover your genetic predisposition to obesity and high body mass index (BMI), and learn what this means for your health.
- Research-backed recommendations.* Don’t guess what you should be eating. Learn which foods may be best for your body, based on scientific research.
- Unique reports. See how exercise can impact your ability to shed body fat.
- Customized evaluations. Get insight into your eating behaviors and learn what this means for your health and exercise regimen.
- Science-based analysis. Learn how to get restful sleep and speed up your nightly recovery so you wake up feeling refreshed
Our Thrive plan will show you how to work with your body instead of against it.
Get Thrive Today.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF THRIVE
Don't rely on fad diets to achieve your weight loss goals. Thrive analyzes your genes to give you feedback based on scientific recommendations for five important categories to help you achieve your healthiest weight.*
- Get a customized breakdown of which nutrients may be most important for your health and overall weight loss.
- Find out how saturated fat in your diet can interact with your genes to contribute to increased body fat.
- Get valuable insight into what your genetics say about obesity and saturated fat, as well as obesity and artificially sweetened beverages.
- Get an analysis of important traits, which assess eating behaviors such as snacking, mindful eating, and hunger.
- Find out if your genetics are linked to overeating and steps you can take to prevent this from hurting your health.
- Learn what your genes have to say about your likelihood of dieting success.
- Have a better understanding of how to create lasting lifestyle changes for better health and how to stay on track with nutritional recommendations that are backed by proven research.
- Learn the truth behind your genetic predisposition for obesity and what this means for your long-term health.
- Find out how exercise impacts your weight and fat loss success and learn how to safely maximize this for optimal results.
- Get insight about your body’s likelihood to regain weight after you’ve lost it and what steps you can take to prevent this from happening.
- Discover your genetic predisposition to factors that affect your sleep habits and quality of sleep.
- Find out your potential sensitivity to blue light, likelihood of deep sleep, and your sleep duration. More importantly, we’ll show you how to get deeper and more restful sleep so you wake up feeling recharged.
- Learn the simple steps you can take to maximize the restorative benefits of a full night’s sleep.
- Gain valuable insight into how your body handles stress and what you can do to prevent it from weighing you down.
- Learn how your cortisol hormone levels can impact your stress response and how you can overcome imbalances.
- Get easy-to-implement steps to reduce your stress so you can live a happier and healthier life.