Endurance Performance Plan
Your best race performance is yet to come.
Since the beginning of time, athletes have been looking for a competitive edge to take their bodies and performance to the next level. With RunDNA, that dream is now a reality. RunDNA gives you a complete breakdown of 24 traits, 47 genes, and 57 SNPs that are crucial for the health and performance of endurance athletes like you.
The plan offers:
- Actionable recommendations.* Cut down on trial and error by receiving valuable insight into the type of training your body may respond to best, so you can take action
- Scientific backed advice.* Genetic-based advice to help you minimize injuries and maximize tendon and ligament health.
- Customized reports. Nutrition recommendations based on the nutrients your body needs most.
- Research-backed insight.Weight loss and body composition response to training with easy to apply recommendations for optimal performance.
- Unique evaluations.Get insight into important endurance indicators like VO2 max, lactate threshold and more.
With the science-backed insights and recommendations you’ll receive from RunDNA, nothing will stand in your way of crossing the finish line in record time.*
Get RunDNA Today.
EXPERIENCE WHAT RUNDNA HAS TO OFFER
For the first time, receive science-backed insight about how to fuel your body for improved performance and faster recovery. Here are the three key categories RunDNA focuses on.
- Find out what your genes say. How easy or hard it is for your body to add muscle and fat and what this means for your training and on race day.
- Learn how you can optimize your performance by learning the time of day your body responds best, based on science.
- Get valuable insight into your body’s endurance potential, and what you can do to improve performance.
- Discover how well your VO2max could stack up against elite runners. This marker goes a long way in determining how well you’ll perform on race day.
- Find out if your body is more susceptible to tendon or ligament injuries. If so, you’ll get the proper precautions to help keep you healthy, instead of putting you on the sidelines.
- Learn the steps to take to properly restore your body, mind and energy from a tough workout.
QUALITY SPORTS NUTRITION
- Discover how you can fuel your body with the proper micronutrients to help recover from grueling workouts and improve overall health.
- Learn how your metabolism works. For runners, having a healthy metabolism is important. This can be the difference between being light, energized, and springy during races or feeling flat and heavy.
- Get the truth behind micronutrient deficiencies and learn what supplements may help you to improve your overall health and recovery.
- Gain insight into the way your body metabolizes caffeine and how you can use this to improve your race time.
- Learn how you’re motivated and what steps you need to take to push through that tough workout. Avoid running yourself into the ground.
- Find out how your mindset is related to your success during training and on race day.
- Get a closer insight into other psychological traits such as your motivation to exercise, novelty seeking, and how you experience and handle stress.